Vignan’s Lara Institute of Technology & Science understands the importance of protecting the privacy and security of personal information of every individual. The college is committed to retain your trust on it by protecting all the personal information. This statement outlines the institution’s policy on how the college uses and manages personal data provided to or collected by the college.
The information provided by you to us during your use of the website will be held by us on our servers and computers and used by us to review, develop and improve services and to enable us to provide you with relevant information as and when requested by you
- • We collect both direct and indirect information you enter on the website or provide us through e-mails. The direct information includes name, contact number and email id. The indirect information includes IP address, web browser (like Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer) and website visit path (like direct, referral, Google search).
- • We are committed to keep your information secure and have appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures in place to protect your information from misuse, loss or alteration.
- • We provide you with the right to request for correction or deletion of any personal information about you preserved with us.
- • We use your information to provide you updates on day to day administrative activities, events, competitions, celebrations, sports and other activities organised by the college.
- • By visiting this website, you are accepting all the terms described herein.